If you have any questions about the plans or anything else, don’t hesitate to ask us at email@example.com. We will be happy to help you out!
A great plan to have as a backup: You can order a SIM card for free and just book the options you need every month. There is no fee whatsoever and even free shipping!
Once you received your SIM card, you can change the language settings for the voice menu into English.
If you need more data and some free minutes or SMS, check out these extra options (valid for 4 weeks from the time you book them):
- Extra Internet Options: 300 MB – 2.99€, 700 MB – 5.99€, 1.5 GB – 9.99€, 3 GB – 19.99€, 4 GB – 29.99€ (send text message with “300 MB”, “700 MB”, “1,5 GB” [use a comma], “3 GB”, or “4 GB” to 70888 to book the option)
- Calling & Texting: 100 units – 4.99€, 500 units – 9.99€ (send text message with “100” or “500” to 70888 to book the option)
- Community Option: Unlimited calls to Vodafone numbers – 2.99€ for 4 weeks (send a text message with “Vodafone” to 70888)
Please be aware that if you book any extra options, they will renew themselves after 4 weeks if you don’t cancel them. The easiest way to cancel them is through the MeinVodafone app. If that is not possible, call the “Tarifmanager” at 22044. Or reach out to the customer service.
Switch to a different plan or pause current plan
If you want to switch from one CallYa plan to another, e.g. from the CallYa Smartphone Special to the CallYa Allnet Flat or vice versa, you have three different options to do that:
- in the MeinVodafone app for your smartphone
- online on Mein Vodafone via any browser
- calling 22044 (you need to call with your CallYa number).
In the app, you need to tap on Mein Vertrag > Mein Tarif > Vertrag and then on Jetzt Vertrag verlängern. Then choose the plan you want to switch to.
On Mein Vodafone in your browser, you need to click on Ihr Tarif, then Tarif ändern. Then choose the plan you want to switch to and click Speichern.
Please note that any extra options you might have booked do not transfer to your new plan.
This way you can also pause your current plan, for example when you leave Germany and don’t want to waste your remaining credit balance. Then simply switch to the CallYa Talk&SMS plan. This plan does not charge a monthly fee.
Angelina Orite Maya Saule
Please delete both sim card orders.
I am trying to top up my current tariff, but your system keeps sending me to this option of ordering a new card. I would ask you to delete these two orders for sim cards asap.
Also, I am trying to top up my account and your system does not allow for that.
Hi Angelina, please contact Vodafone directly with this matter 🙂
Hi, why am I debited 9.99 eur of airtime when I recharge with 15 eur ?!!
Hi Roxanne, this is probably because you have a monthly plan that costs 9.99 and which will renew itself automatically whenever you top up your phone. In order to cancel that plan, just reach out to their customer service.